Marriage is a social ritual observed not only between two people but also between two families. Since childhood, everyone has dreamt about finding the ideal life companion.
A guy wants a lovely and clever wife, while a woman wants a gorgeous and caring husband. Getting a wonderful bride and husband, on the other hand, is entirely dependent on one’s fate. Astrology can bring a person closer to his or her future marriage; the astrological alignments can also disclose the would-be partner’s job, distance, and appearance. Marriage is represented by the 7th house in a person’s horoscope. The 7th house is directly across from the Lagana.
Are you looking for the best astrologer online? Get an astrology consultation with a professional astrologer to find out the answers to all of your questions.
World-renowned astrologer, Mr. Alok Khandelwal at Alok Astrology. He has more than 20 years of experience in teaching and practicing astrology. He has trained 1000+ students worldwide. Are you looking for an astrology consultation?
The effects of various planets in the 7th House are as follows:
- Sun: If the planet Sun is in the 7th house, the native’s spouse may be bright, helpful, and dominant.
- Moon: If the Moon is in the native’s horoscope’s 7th house, the partner is likely to be sensitive and sentimental.
- Mars: If Mars is in a native’s 7th house, the native’s partner will be assertive and energized. Physical love will be valued more by the partner.
- Jupiter: If Jupiter is in a native’s 7th house, the native’s partner will be clever, good-looking, devout, and highly loyal and truthful.
- Mercury: If Mercury is in the native’s 7th house, the native’s partner is likely to be extremely intelligent and pleasant.
- Venus: If Venus is in a native’s Kundli’s 7th house, the native’s partner will be extremely attractive. The individual would be very passionate and interested in living a lavish lifestyle.
- Saturn: If Saturn is in a native’s 7th house, the native’s partner will be exceedingly hardworking and dedicated. The partner will not be particularly romantic, but he or she will be extremely loyal.
- Rahu: If Rahu is in the native’s 7th house, the native’s partner will be from a different caste. It foretells a cross-caste wedding.
- Ketu: If Ketu is situated in a native’s horoscope, the native’s partner will have a religious outlook.
These Zodiac signs are ruled by a combo of zodiac signs and planets:
- Aries: Libra and Venus are in charge of the 7th house of those born under the sign of Aries. As a result, the native can expect a person who’s really passionate about life and enjoys socializing. The native’s partner will be amorous and a believer in the finer things in life.
- Taurus: This zodiac sign’s native will have a partner with the nature of the planet Mars and the zodiac sign Scorpio. The native’s partner will be abrasive and believe that actions speak louder than words. The native must not hurt his or her partner’s feelings or ego; else, the consequences will be severe.
- Gemini: Sagittarius and Jupiter rule the 7th house of persons born under the sign of Gemini. If Jupiter is in a favorable sign in a native’s zodiac, the native’s partner will be active and believe in experiencing life to its fullest. The partner can be a challenging person to live with.
- Cancer: The native of this zodiac sign will marry someone who has the nature of Saturn and the zodiac sign Capricorn. Many people despise Saturn, yet if it is well-positioned in a native’s zodiac, expect a very successful marriage. The partner will have a fantastic job and make a lot of money.
- Leo: Aquarius and Saturn are in charge of the 7th house of those born under the sign of Leo. Saturn aids in financial gain, while Aquarius brings spirituality and a flexible companion. The natives of this Zodiac Sign will have a combination of both attributes.
- Virgo: People born under this sign are logical and realistic. Pisces and Jupiter are in charge of these people’s 7th house. Jupiter is renowned as the ‘Teacher of Gods,’ and persons born under the sign of Pisces are known for their wisdom. So prepare yourself for a mate who possesses both insight and expertise.
- Libra: Aries and Mars rule the 7th house of anyone born under this sign. In your relationship, your partner will take the lead. If Mars is well situated in the kundali of the native, the native will profit greatly from his or her spouse.
- Scorpio: Taurus and Venus are in charge of the natives of this zodiac sign. Taurus is a sign of the zodiac that is known for its practicality. As a result, your partner would be practical. Taurus is a sign of the zodiac that is associated with emotions.
- Sagittarius: Gemini and Mercury are in charge of the natives of this zodiac sign. Interaction, knowledge, and connection are all associated with Mercury. Your partner will be quite expressive and will readily adjust to you if Mercury is well-placed.
- Capricorn: People born under this zodiac sign have a lot of values in their lives. The native’s 7th house is ruled by Cancer, which is ruled by the Moon. Because the Moon is a watery planet, it represents emotion. As a result, your partner will be extremely sentimental and emotional. If you look after your partner, he or she will be content in the relationship.
- Aquarius: Aquarius’ 7th house is ruled by Leo and the Sun for those born under this sign. The Sun is a fiery planet, and its inhabitants are often domineering and prefer to be free from impurities. If the Sun is favorably situated, the native’s partner will prefer to dwell in a tidy and clean atmosphere.
- Pisces: Because Pisces is a water planet, these people are emotional and imaginative. Virgo and Mercury are in charge of their 7th house. Mercury signifies connection, research, and organization, whereas Virgo promotes practicality and analytical activity. Be prepared for your spouse to possess all of these characteristics.
There are numerous things to be aware of when it comes to your marriage. These are just a few of the techniques that have been predicted by one of India’s best astrologers.