In the horoscope of man, the fate of the person is analyzed through both auspicious and inauspicious yogas. The same yoga also affects the life of the person. Along with this, these yogas are both auspicious and inauspicious. Auspicious yoga is very good for the life of the person. The same inauspicious yoga causes many troubles in the life of the person. Also, there are many such inauspicious yogas in astrology that have a negative effect on the life of the person. One of them is Dosha, which brings many problems in the life of the person. This is called Kemdrum dosha. Due to inauspicious Dosha, the person also has to face failure in his life. But when auspicious yoga is formed in the horoscope of a person, then he gets success in his life.
Know What could be the cause of your miserable life? Is it Kemdrum dosha? Know the solution of all the problems related to your Kundali career and marriage. Get an online astrology consultation by the world-renowned Astrologer Mr. Alok Khandelwal.
If Kemdrum Yoga is formed in a person’s natal chart, then due to this, the fruits of auspicious yogas also become inactive. This yoga is included in a person’s horoscope due to the inauspicious effect of the planet Moon. Also, due to this yoga, the person becomes very mentally ill. Not only this but due to this yoga, there is an unknown fear in the person’s mind. Due to this yoga, the same person has to face financial problems many times in his life.
How is Kemdrum Yoga formed in the charts?
The Moon is alone in any house in a person’s natal chart and at the same time there is no sight of any planet over the Moon, then Kemdrum Yoga is formed.
The most important thing is in which zodiac the Moon is located and what its degrees are. Also, if the degree of the Moon is weak, then in this situation, it is not very unfavorable, even if there is an inauspicious yoga.
This yoga is related to Moon. Also, it is kept in the category of inauspicious yogas.
Also, this yoga is formed when no planets are on either side of the Moon.
This yoga has a very bad effect on the life of the person. Hence it is called inauspicious yoga.
The same yoga brings negativity in a person’s life. Due to this, the person becomes vulnerable to stress.
How was Kemdrum Yoga dissolved?
It is believed that Kemdrum Yoga dissolves and turns into Raja Yoga on the formation of certain planetary yogas.
If the Moon or any other planet is present in the Kendra place from the ascendant in the horoscope, then Kemdrum Yoga is dissolved.
When the auspicious planet is vital in the horoscope of the person, then this yoga gets dissolved.
Also, when the planet Jupiter is in the center, then this yoga is dissolved.
When the night is born in Shukla Paksha or day is born in Krishna Paksha, then this yoga is dissolved.
Explain that the lord of the Moon-dominated zodiac is making a relationship of change of house with the Moon, then the yoga is broken.
Effect of Kemdrum Yoga
There is a possibility of mental illness in the person.
Also, the person remains confused. And is unable to make any kind of right decision.
On the other hand, due to the weak Moon, the native has to face stomach-related problems.
Due to having Kemdrum Yoga, the person has to face poverty in his life.
Also, the person’s nature becomes suspicious and irritable due to this yoga.
Due to this yoga, there are many ups and downs regarding money in the person’s life. This yoga becomes worse in Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces ascendants.
When this yoga is formed in the horoscope of a person, then he does not get his mother’s happiness.
- Observes fast on Monday.
- Along with this, one should do Rudrabhishek of Lord Shiva.
- A mustard oil lamp should be lit every Saturday evening under the Peepal tree.
- To reduce the effect of this yoga, you should wear a silver bracelet on Monday. You will benefit significantly from this remedy.
- Along with this, install Kanakdhara Yantra in the place of worship in the auspicious time.
- One should recite Kanakdhara Stotra daily.
- To avoid the inauspicious effects of this yoga, you should observe a fast on Ekadashi.
- A square piece of silver should be kept with you. The inauspicious effects of this yoga can be avoided by this remedy.
- Also, donating things related to the moon like milk, curd, ice cream, rice, water, etc. will benefit you.
- Cow’s raw milk should be offered on Shivling on Monday.
- Also, Goddess Parvati should be worshiped along with Lord Shiva on Monday.
- Shri Sukta path
- One should recite Shree Sukta every day at the time of evening worship.
- At the same place of worship, keep Ganga water by filling it in a small silver urn.
- To avoid the inauspicious effects of this yoga, a Dakshinavarti conch should be established in your house.
- One will benefit from reciting Shrisukta regularly.
- Fill the same conch with water and offer it to the idol of Goddess Lakshmi.
- Also, pearls should be worn in a silver Shriyantra.
- The pearl should always be kept with you.
- With this, you have to make rice and cow’s milk kheer for small children every Monday.
Read Also:- Which planet causes deadly diseases?