We are committed to assuring all the security of the personal information that we provide and collect. In this privacy statement, we have set up guidelines that fundamentally define practices of our collecting, sharing and processing of personal information.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site via contact or career page, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, location or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, request a service, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our website.
- Transmission, storage and security of your personal information
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To serve transparent and effective communications and business operations
- To improve our website to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- For supervision and record-keeping, research and development.
- Do we have any third-party disclosure?
No! All the information of yours is secure. We do not sell or transfer to outside parties.
- Do we include third-party links?
No, we do not include third-party services, link and products.
- How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have exclusive access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via secure socket layer (ssl) technology.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Contacting us: